A friend of mine recently said the most common type of startup that people come up with is dating related. Since there is such a popularity for dating websites right now, why wouldn’t it carry over to the Android phones as well? That’s why I looked into dating apps for the Droid, Droid 2 and Droid X.
Different dating startups take different perspectives on dating and have different ways for you to meet that special someone. All of the apps below can be reached on androlib and can be easily installed by using Barcode Scanner to scan the QR code on the page.
- ABlackBook – Need an app to keep you organized from all the dates you get with the other Droid dating apps? This will do the job for you!
- Date Chat – A dating chat room on your Droid, Droid 2 or Droid X to chat with other singles live.
- Dating – levelmatchcity helps you find the elegible singles around you with this application.
- Dating Facts – Want interesting dating facts to share with friends? Then this is the app for you!
- Dating Tips and Advice – Tips and articles for single guys looking to meet women.
- Flirtomatic – Search over 2.5 million profiles to find Mr. or Mrs. right and start sending messages and gifts to open a dialog.
- Match.com – Use the Match.com website? Then this app will help you extend your online dating from the desktop to your mobile device.
- MeetMoi NOW – When you and another user are in proximity, you receive an alert and can begin flirting through this app
- MiuMeet – Your phone’s GPS sees who is around you, shows you their profiles and you can start a conversation to see where it leads.
- OkCupid – If you use the OkCupid free dating site, then this app will allow you to manage your account and flirt directly from your phone.
- Purpll – The Android location based app to meet fellow gays, like Grindr for the Droid.
- Skout – Another location based app to meet the people around you.
- SpeedDate – Relive the speed dating scene from 40 Year Old Virgin without ever having to go to an event with this dating app.
Everyone’s special someone is out there, and with your Droid, Droid 2 or Droid X, your Android based phone or mobile device can help you find them or at least start flirting with them.